On this page, we would like to share with you the latest news from the Fair Trade sector, the WFTO network and from our European office. Scroll down to see what we have been up to lately.
Also do not miss the latest issue of our WFTO-Europe newsletter.
- Fair Trade @ Trade Fairs 2019 – Upcoming Ambiente and BIOFACH Trade Fairs
- WFTO-Europe’s beginning of the year 2019 – Looking back to plan ahead
- ACP-EU relations in the Post-Cotonou: what role for civil society and fair trade in upcoming negotiations
- WFTO Biennial Conference 2017 in Delhi
- Do Supermarkets Show True Dedication to Fair Trade?
- We Only Have One Earth, But How Many Do We Need?
- WFTO-Europe at the European Development Days: Linking Fair Trade to the Sustainable Development Goals
- World Day against Child Labour 2017: Fair Trade’s Principle Against Child Labour
- No Taste of Child Slavery: Discovering the Real Value of Chocolate in West-African Cocoa Plants
- World Fair Trade Day 2017: Be an Agent for Change & help achieve Sustainable Development
- FairMail in Peru after floods: Continues to make an impact in spite of closed office
- How to be an “Agent for Change”: Make a difference in the world
- Actions for a more transparent Garment Supply Chain at EU level
- Fashion Revolution Week 2017: Commemorating the Victims of the Rana Plaza Tragedy
- Commemorating Earth Day 2017: Fair Trade’s Respect for the Environment
- Fair Trade’s Fair Payment: The Way to Sustainable Development
- Fair Trade in the Future of Fashion
- International Women’s Day 2017: Ensuring Gender Equality at Workplaces through Fair Trade
- The European Development Days 2016
- Parliament calls for Eu action to help farmers fight Unfair Trading Practices
- Fashion Revolution Day 2016